Action Group Collaboration
Designing intra- and inter-company collaboration of people through virtual environmentsCopyright: © WissProKMU
The following collaborative research projects are located in the action group "Design of intra- and inter-company collaboration of people through virtual environments".
All information on the individual collaborative projects is available by clicking on the corresponding link!
- WiViTe - Innovative Knowledge Spaces - Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Generation in Virtual Teams
- KoMiK - Digital cooperation systems in SMEs: Innovative communication and cooperation processes in the digital world of work
- PANIWO - New Participation Formats for the Integrated Design of Product and Work Innovations through the "Community of Work"
- KiJuAssistenz - Digital support for participative pedagogical work processes in institutions for the education, upbringing and care of children and young people NedZ - Designing cross-company cooperation networks with the digital twin
- SerWiss - Integrated Business Model and Work Design for the International Provision and Marketing of Service Knowledge